High power, Industrial Grade 250mW high power 3.4GHz-3.7GHz wireless module mini PCI card is built with proprietary power MMICs and industrial-grade components, chpset Atheros AR5006XS (AR5414).
This high power IEEE 802.11bgn wireless Mini PCI card is built with industrial-grade components.
It is designed for reliable and demanding outdoor, enterprise, and carrier-class applications.
The mini PCI interface integrates easily with embedded platforms to construct single or multiple-radio access points, wireless bridges, and consumer premises client equipment.
Features: - IEEE 802.11 non-standard frequency high power industrial-grade design
- High power at 3.4-3.7Mhz range up to 250mW / 24DBm power
- 32bit Mini PCI Type III A : Dimension : LxWxH 65mm x 59.6mm x 6mm
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V 0.15V;
- Operating temperure: -40C ~ +80C - 1x MMCX for robust connectivity
- Design based on Atheros AR5414 chipset - Hardware WEP/TKIP/AES encryption
- Robust thermal design for improved reliability Specifications Chipset Atheros AR5006XS, AR5414
Operating Frequency 3.4~ 3.7GHz card frequency be in the driver to translate to each channel: 5.6GHz ~ 5.9GHz (11a mode), map to within 3.4-3.7GHz
Output Power IEEE 802.11g 24dBm @ 6~24Mbps 22dBm @ 36Mbps 21dBm @ 48Mbps 20dBm @ 54Mbps
Receiver Sensitivity -90dBm @ 6~24Mbps -80dBm @ 36Mbps -73dBm @ 48Mbps -70dBm @ 54Mbps
Antenna Interface MMCX Connector
Operating Voltage 3.3V+/- 0.15V
Operating Temperature -40C to +80C
Applications: *- Suitable for Embedded System or OEM Project *
- Designed for reliable and demanding outdoor, enterprise, and carrier-class applications. *
- Contact OxfordTEC Account Managers for further information, availability, advice and price breaks Drivers: *- use of Open Source linux (Madwifi, ATH5K, etc) Product Datasheet: http://www.jjplus.com/datasheet/ProRange3_JA33MP0_100823v1_3.pdf